HOW MICROSOFT IMPACTED MY LIFE











                      I started using computer at the age of 13 years. WindowsXP  is the first operating system I used at that age. In earlier days of my computing I don’t know about the operating system, I just know that windows is a computer(I don’t know the difference between the operating system and computer at that age).


I used to play games games, and draw some paintings using the MS paint. Windows is the only thing that more attracted me at that age. While I was growing I am going to know about the Microsoft.
Most of the people in the world even the person who don’t have a knowledge on computer using the computer because of  Microsoft. Microsoft makes it very easy. This is the only that made me to love the Microsoft very much.





When I just came into my under graduation Course, I have no technical knowledge but I have a strong desire to learn about the latest technologies. Then I searched for the source to learn. The Microsoft gave a chance to learn about the technologies and tools through Microsoft sites MVA(Microsoft Virtual Academy).I found a lots of tutorials and courses to improve my technical knowledge. And Microsoft gave me a chance by giving  some tools to experiment through Microsoft Dreamspark. This help me to gain a good knowledge in computer technologies. I am very thankful to Microsoft.



Every day,Microsoft that will be common in my life. From the device that makes me wake up to the device that helps me learn (my lumia mobile to my windows 8.1 laptop), it's of Microsoft!!! 

When it comes to my college life, for any presentation or any preparation, Microsoft will be there to help me (IE 11, bing,Microsoft Office, Office13...).

When I decided to learn anything new, wait! Again i goto the MVA,Dreamspark (here also Microsoft comes).
And when I'm at work,again i going to  use the Visual studio,Outlook and skype.If i need any information on web bing always in the first place to search.






The Microsoft Office has made my work easier. Any documenting or a presentation, it is as easy with my Office 13. 
The IE11 will help me to do experiments on the developing some web based applications and some web pages. This is the best platform for me to do the experiments. Some of the windows apps like project sinea and windows app studio help me to create a some windows applications very faster.
I can  find many of the apps on my windows store which brings the world more closely to me..!

The reason for which I want to become an MSA is, I always want to learn about the Microsoft latest technologies and technical updates which I'm less aware of and if possible to tell about them to my friends and co-students. 
And for that, MSA is the best choice for me, because I can do effectively what I wished for.! 

As an MSA
  • I'll learn as much as I can from Microsoft. 
  • I'll involve and organize some workshops and discussions in my campus with my past experiences about the latest technology.
  • I'll empower my friends and co-students in Microsoft technologies and I'll try to increase their confidence on technology.
  • I will try as my level best to involve many people in the Microsoft next generation technical innovation.






Being an MSA is a very good chance to lead the society towards technology! The future will be completely a tech era in such a situation everyone needs to be aware of technology and should know the latest trends in technology.

When we talk about technology it is always the Microsoft that makes it easier for the common people. Without windows no common man would have learnt computing in easy way and even a that people don't dare to learn computing without Microsoft.

There have been many changes in technology! As an MSA I'm planning to bring awareness in most of the students in my rural area who doesn't know what's really going on in technical field. I'm planning to create the interest in students about the Microsoft technology which has been working to make our lives easier.
Microsoft greatly affected my life and has changed my vision of thinking and looking the world around me…
 I want to work for the welfare of people…I want to bring a change in the society…I want more and more people should connect to technologies and transform this world into a world of technologies…This is my vision.

Thanks to the Microsoft



0 comments :

Post a Comment